Carbide burrs are widely used for metalwork, tool making, engineering, model engineering, wood carving, jewellery making, welding, chamferring, casting, deburring, grinding, cylinder head porting and sculpting. And are used in the aerospace, automotive, dental, stone and metal sculpting, and metal smith industries to name but a few.
The Carbide Rotary Burrs is a effective way to realize mechanization in hand workoperations.In the industries of airplane,,ship building,automoble,machinery,
chemistry etc.Carbide Rotary Burrs can be widely used in machining iron,steel casting,carbon steel,alloy steel,stainless steel,hardened steel,copper aluminium etc.
● Machining various kinds of metal material including ≤HRC65 hardened steel.
● Instead of small emery wheels,without powder pollution.
● Increasing productivity of several ten times than using hand tools and three to five times than using small emery wheels
● Having long life of ten times than high speed steel burrs and fivty times than small emery wheels.
● Finish machining various kinds of die cavities.
● Removing the burrs of the castings,forgings and the welding spatter on the weld assemblies.
● Chamfering angle,circular bead or flute on the mechanical components.
● Chamfering or burring the pipes.
● Polishing the impeller channel.
● Grinding the hole to an accurate shape.
Inch-suit to American standard
|Tool No.|| Cutter |
|Double Cut No.||Single Cut No.|
| 1/8 |
| 3/32 |
| 1/8 |
| J1001 |
| J2001 |
| 1/2 |
| 7/16 |
| 1/4 |
| J1004 |
| J2004 |
Metric-suit to ISO standar and Din standard
|Item No.|| || ||Size(mm)|
|Single cut||Cut.dia||Cut length||Total length||Shank dia|
|J0605M06||6||5.2||55|| 6 |
|J0807M06||8||6.9||55|| 6 |
|J1009M06||10||8.7||55|| 6 |
|J1210M06||12||10.4||55|| 6 |
|J1614M06||16||13.8||55|| 6 |